Search

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Waka Flocka Robbed by Cali Goon. Chains GONE!!!


This is something I'll never understand. Why do you rob famous people for famous chains that have no value to you? You risk jail time to take some pictures and get a little internet fame but what is it for? If it's to prove how tough you are then what is the reasoning for the 500 thousand million tattoos on your face? Waka needs to smarten up but he really didn't take a loss. I'm sure he was robbed at gunpoint and if he's smart his jewelry is insured. We have to do better. 

2 comments:

  1. I dunno I think the dude mighta robbed Flocka because he's a 'real street nigga' and takes offense to Waka Flocka flexin with his Fuzzie chain. So he had to jack em for his shit.

    Pretty stupid if you ask me.. wow you got the jewelry now what nigga? You still ugly and broke and you posted pics of yourself with a stolen chain.. I mean cops do use the internet dog

    ReplyDelete