Search

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Music : Cee-Lo Green - The Lady Killer



Just came across this album on good ol' Twitter. I'm listening to it as I re upload it. Yes, I'm a blogger with integrity. I don't steal links, just music lmfao. This is sounding amaizing so far. I'm on "Bodies" and so far the album has a very old school feel. Some with a twist of MJ (upbeat and downtempo) and others with more of a 50s or 60s era feel. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Bruno Mars and crew (The Smeezingtons) handled the bulk of the production on this album. They have brought back the old school feel but they made it current somehow. It just works. Anyway check it out. I may revisit this post but I don't wanna type an essay lol.



1."Lady Killer Theme (Intro)"  
2."Bright Lights Bigger City"  
3."Fuck You"  

4."Wildflower"  
5."Bodies"  

6."Please" (featuring Selah Sue)
7."Satisfied"  
8."I Want You"  
9."Cry Baby"  
10."Fool for You" (featuring Philip Bailey)
11."It's OK"  
12."Old Fashioned"  

13."No One's Gonna Love You"
14."Lady Killer Theme (Outro)" 


One last thing. "Fool For You" has to be a single.

No comments:

Post a Comment